I like traveling but there are certain things about traveling that definitely spoils my mood. I really need to learn How to Stop being afraid of travelling.
The most common things that scare people when traveling are:
- Toilets- If you are a budget traveler then toilet woes are not uncommon. The train and the bus stations are filthy and many restaurants to has dirty toilets. Some things are bearable but when it comes to dirty toilets it just puts your travel plans to rest. All that most of us end up doing is to avoid the food timings and lessen the intake of fluids so that the trips to the toilets are lesser.
- Dirty feet – Cracked heels are common with every travel. This is very unfortunate thanks to the flip-flops that are widely used during traveling. The polluted streets also dry our heels.
- Airports and waiting- The wait timings at the airport, the traffic jams to reach the airport and all the packing is really daunting. The takeoff and landings and the vomiting can also be a real hassle for most passengers.
- Hotel policies –The early check-out and late check-in policy at the hotels mean that you have to rush and miss out on your sleep. This is irritating especially if you have had a real hectic vacation.
- The tickets of the airlines today are another thing that can really put you off. Have you ever experienced when your flight tickets were cheaper than the taxes and other charges on it
- Jet lag is another thing that puts me off when I travel abroad. It is impossible to make your body adjust to the different time zones so often.
Even though these are some of the problems that most travelers face, but is it that tough? Not really. It is best to keep these issues aside and start exploring the world and see the brighter side of the travel journey.